Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mary-Lou Manizer Makes My Mouth Moist!

Mary-Lou Manizer Makes My Mouth Moist!


OK enough alliteration for today. This product is actually one that I've repurchased already. I bought it about 1 1/2- 2 yrs ago, and was approaching pan. I found a great deal on hautelook for 1/2 off ($12 down from $24 !) , so I bought a replacement.  I also picked up the Nude 'Tude pallet and 2 lippies (they'll be up here soon).
Damn you hautelook.

To the pictures!







'Scuse the poor manicure.














aaand lastly here is the amount I actually use on my cheeks. It's a small amount, the edge of a brush. This stuff is very pigmented for a highlighter - a little goes a long way! I love this stuff. I use it almost daily, and if I had to run out the house in 5 minutes, I would grab this. On my eyes, Lid or Brow Bown highlight, cheeks and nose as highlights.  I'm considering this for Holy Grail status .... stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment